Laramie winters are tough. But for over 13 years, we’ve been tougher! If you’re looking for snow removal services, you’ve come to the right place.
Quality Snow Removal Services in Laramie, Wyoming
Laramie winters are often unpredictable. Sometimes it won’t snow significantly for weeks, and other times we can get several feet in a matter of days. Often, life doesn’t slow down so you can shovel your walkways, which just adds to your already busy schedule. In other cases, you may not be able to shovel your walk because of medical or safety reasons. And if you own a business, you know how important it is to keep your parking lot clear, but may not have the time or equipment to do it justice. Whatever your circumstance may be, our crew here at Tough Guys is here to keep your walkways clear this winter!
- A proven track record of snow removal success since 2007
- Over 15 snowplow trucks with backup trucks in case of a breakdown
- Over 10 snow removal ATVs with backups
- Fully insured
- 24-hour messaging service for fast, easy communication
- Our employees must pass a pre-employment drug screening as well as random screenings throughout the year
Compliance With City Ordinances
Like most other towns in Wyoming, Laramie has a snow removal ordinance for safety reasons.
Ordinance 12.08.020 states that “all persons shall keep the sidewalks in front of and adjacent to the tenements or grounds owned by them clear of obstructions such as snow, ice, mud, dirt, rubbish, or filth. All obstructions may be treated as nuisance violations… Following any accumulation of snow, such persons shall cause the snow or ice to be removed from the sidewalks by 12:00 PM (Noon) the following day.”
At Tough Guys, we want our city to be safe during all seasons of the year and will do our part to make that happen. We pledge to comply with Laramie’s city ordinances by clearing your sidewalks of ice and snow by noon following the end of the storm.
Our Laramie Snow Removal Options
When it comes to snow removal, everyone has different needs. You may want the snow removed from your driveway and walkways no matter when the storm hits or how much snow it leaves in its wake. On the other hand, you may only want to use our services when you’re out of town for the weekend and want to come home to a clean sidewalk. In order to be flexible, we offer:
- Flat Seasonal Rate – If you’d like snow removal to simply be off your plate this winter, this is likely your best option. We will take care of your walkways every time there’s a significant snowfall, and you won’t even have to worry about it!
- Pay Per Occurrence – If you don’t want to commit to a full season contract, you can choose to only pay for snow removal on an as-needed basis.
Our Annual Property Maintenance Contract is an all-inclusive contract that’s designed to take care of all of your landscape maintenance needs. These 12-month contracts include the following services:
- Spring Cleanup/Power Raking
- Weekly Lawn Mowing/Trimming
- Bi-Weekly Lawn Mowing/Trimming
- Our 3 Step Fertilization Program
- Summer Lawn Aeration
- Monthly Weed Pulling
- Grass and Weed Killer Application
- Broadleaf Weed Control Application
- Fall Cleanup
- Gutter Clean Out
- Fall Lawn Aeration
- Snow Removal
Our goal with this package is to make it so you don’t have to worry about your landscaping at all – no matter what time of year it is! Being an annual contract holder also gives you priority pricing and scheduling for other important services, such as sprinkler startups in the spring and winterizations in the fall. We also give priority pricing and scheduling on additional services not covered by your contract, including bush/tree trimming and garden weeding.
In order to have spring, fall, and winter services, you must be signed up for the annual contract. Your monthly payment will be the same for the 12 month period of the contract. You won’t have to change it based on what season we’re currently in – you’ll get all these services for the same price every month! That means no more wondering how much mowing or snow removal is going to cost you.
Our Summer Lawn Care Contract is a 5-month contract that goes from May 1st through September 30th. They only include summer services, such as:
- Weekly and Bi-Weekly Mowing
- Our 3 Step Fertilization Package
- Monthly Weed Pulling
- Summer Lawn Aeration
- Grass and Weed Killer Applications
- Broadleaf Weed Control Applications
These services are included in all our summer contracts. As an added bonus, our contract holders get priority scheduling when it comes to sprinkler startups in the spring and sprinkler winterizations in the fall!
We also offer the following summer landscaping services:
- Bush and Tree Trimming/Removal (Restrictions apply to size)
- Manual Weed pulling/ flower bed clean-ups
Due to the variable nature of these services, we do not offer them in the contract and instead charge our usual hourly rate. However, our contract holders will enjoy preferred pricing and scheduling – just one more advantage that we’re excited to give our loyal customers!
Residential Snow Removal
Waking up to a winter wonderland is a lot more fun when you realize that you don’t have to shovel! Our residential snow removal services can be tailored to meet your needs, and our crews are tough enough to take on even the most raging blizzards.
Here are just a few of the perks of our residential snow removal services:
- Complete snow removal from sidewalks, walkways, and driveways
- All snow will be removed within 24 hours as per Laramie’s city ordinance 12.08.020
- All dispatching is coordinated with the weather to attempt to make your property as clear as possible
- Our top-notch equipment and experienced crew members will get the job done quickly and efficiently
- We are fully insured
- We offer 24-hour messaging services for fast, reliable communication
Commercial Snow Removal
As a business owner or manager, you already work hard. Don’t let a winter storm make you have to work even harder. Our crews at Tough Guys are ready to take on the challenge of keeping your property clear of snow and ice. With our fleet of snow removal trucks and ATVs, we can handle anything a Laramie winter can dish out!
As part of our commercial snow removal in Laramie, we offer:
- Total clearance of your commercial property by 8:00 AM
- Customized plans to better serve your business
- Service offered throughout the day for your business during snowstorms
- Ice melt applications available
- Snow hauling away from property available
- Service in May if requested
We love Tough Guys! They are fast, thorough, tidy, and polite. Seriously amazing. They have done our Spring cleanups, mowed for us, cleared brush, etc. and every time we are so grateful for the awesome job they do.
I’m very satisfied with the work they have done for me and my fiancé.